About Financial Services and Banking
Financial services businesses are faced with a constant “firestorm” of regulatory and technological changes. Financial services organizations simultaneously face the challenges of complying with regulatory requirements and implementing new information technology while facing bigger customer demands.
Our industry professionals can provide specialized auditing, tax, and business advisory services. These engagements are tailored to the brokerage, investment, community-based banking, foreign banking, credit card issuers and acquirers, and mortgage banking industries.
Our Team at GDT
The team at GDT is dedicated to helping you solve your compliance and risk management challenges by:
- Assessing the situation – the foundation for meeting your needs.
- Designing solutions that meet the strategies and programs in a regulated environment – the next step.
- Implementing the solution – the key step that most firms never make.
We Are Here for You
Our engagement is not complete until the assessment and design are tested and proven in the “real” world.
- Compliance Auditing and Remediation
- Transaction Due Diligence & Field Audits
- XBRL Implementation
- Bank Secrecy Act (Anti-Money Laundering and Patriot Act)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Policy Management
- Risk Management